For online booking click Book Now. We recommend booking in advance as the Zip Park is often very busy. For large groups or to book with Zip Park Gift Vouchers please call the office on 01540 651777.
Please note the following restrictions:
• Ages from 5 years old and upwards… our oldest zipper was 95!
• Children under 13 to be accompanied by an adult (over 18) on the course.
• Minimum 1 adult per 3 children under 13 years old.
• Children between 13-18 can do the trek on their own, however an adult will need to complete our disclaimer and will need to stay on-site during the activity.
• Max weight limit: 120 kilograms / 19 stone / 265 pounds – we will check!
• Must fit into our Zip Trek Harnesses: Waist (max) 110cm / 44inches – Leg girth (max) 75cm / 30 inches. We may ask you to wear an additional chest harness for your comfort and safety.
Fitness: You will walk uphill on a forest track for 20 minutes to the start of the course and will need to use your arms to control your speed and direction on the zip wires. You’ll need to be able to stand up unaided at the end of each zip wire.
We’ll ask you to fill in our Acknowledgement of Risk and agree with our Safety Rules and Advice before starting the course.
We can accept cancellations up to 24hrs in advance for a full refund or rebooking on a different date. Cancellations within 24hrs are not eligible for a refund except in exceptional circumstances.
The Zip Park operates year round in all weathers. Safety is our main concern and occasionally your Zip Guide may adjust the trip due to weather conditions. The longest zip wires can be affected by high winds. For your safety and enjoyment we cannot guarantee to use these wires if conditions dictate.
Thunder and lightning are not your best friend when you’re hanging off steel wires in a forest! If thunderstorms are forecast we may have to cancel your Zip Trek. We will let you know as soon as we can. If we cancel due to storms we will re-book your trip or offer a full refund.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your Zip Trek. This is to ensure you have time to get kitted out with our safety equipment. Your trip WILL leave on time. We cannot offer refunds if you arrive late or change your mind once your trip has started.
Booking other activities
If you’re interested in G2 Outdoor’s other activities such as White Water Rafting, Canyoning and Gorge Walking, you can get more information on our website g2outdoor.co.uk, or call the G2 office on 01540 651784.
Alvie Estate also offers other activities in the area including Paintball, Quad Bike Treks, Pony Trekking, Bushcraft Survival, Segways, Clay Pigeon Shooting and more. You can get more information at alvie-estate.co.uk or call the Estate office on 01540 651255.