All clients and spectators agree to follow the Zip Park Safety Rules and Advice. Failure to follow these rules could end in injury or death!
Safety Rules and Advice
Please respect the current Scottish Government’s social distancing regulations at all times while visiting the Zip Park.
1. You will be given a safety brief by your Zip Guide. Please listen!
2. Maximum weight is 19 Stone (120kg) and you must be able to fit into our harnesses.
3. Minimum age is 8 years old for the Zip Trek and 10 years for the Zip Adventure.
4. Hair must be tied back and tucked out of the way to prevent it becoming tangled in the pulley.
5. No Smoking on the course to prevent damage to our harnesses and to prevent burning Scotland down!!
6. At height you must have at least one clip on at all times (on our Zip Adventure you will be permanently attached to our safety system) .
7. Over 18’s will be responsible for their own safety, i.e. clipping on properly to the zip lines and at height having one clip on at all times.
8. Under 18’s will be supervised by an appropriate adult (parent/carer/teacher/Zip guide etc).
9. Only one person on a zip wire at any time. Household groups should leave at least two platforms clear between them and other groups on the Zip Adventure course.
10. Don’t put your hands on the zip wire in front of the pulley while moving.
11. Avoid running and jumping off of the platforms onto the zip wire to prevent the wires bouncing. (You’ll go faster this way and it won’t trash our wires and harnesses!).
12. Zip your pockets up as you don’t want to drop your phone or camera in the burn! The Zip Park takes no responsibility for personal effects lost, dropped or damaged during the activity.
Customer cancellations are subject to either a full refund or re-booking onto another onto another trip or activity if made more than seven days before the start of the activity.
Customers cancelling within seven days of the activity will not be eligible for a refund except in exceptional circumstances and solely at the discretion of the Zip Park.
There are no refunds if the customer fails to complete the activity once it has started.
If the Zip Park has to cancel the whole activity for whatever reason, then we will offer a full refund or move your booking to another day.
The Zip Park is an outdoor activity and as such is weather dependant. For your own safety we may change the itinerary of any trips due to weather conditions including high winds, thunderstorms or other conditions. We cannot guarantee to run all wires in all conditions. Your guides will make suitable decisions with your safety as a priority. All customers agree to abide by any decisions and instructions given by your Zip Guides. We will not offer refunds due to safety decisions made by the Zip Park team during the activity except in exceptional circumstances.
There is no right to refund or rebooking if you arrive late for your activity. At the discretion of the Zip Park and subject to availability we may be able to move your booking to another time if there is a genuine reason for missing your start time. We take no responsibility for latecomers and make no guarantees regarding rescheduling due to lateness or failure to arrive.
All activities are subject availability. We require that all customers book in advance.
The Zip Park aims to provide an inclusive activity. Please contact us prior to your visit to discuss any additional needs for any members of your party. We will always try to accommodate customers with additional needs but reserve the right to refuse any booking if the Zip Park is unable to guarantee the safety of all participants.
Zip Park Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from issue as recorded on each voucher. Vouchers have no cash value but can be exchanged for any Zip Park or G2 Outdoor activity at any time during the period of validity up to the purchase value of the voucher.
Spectators and other visitors agree to follow all instructions and advice from any member of the Zip Park team or Alvie Estate staff at all times when at the Zip Park. All dogs must be kept under close control at all times to protect livestock and people.
The Zip Park takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to customers’ personal property during the activity. Customers are reminded that the Zip Park is an outdoor activity and should dress appropriately for both the conditions on the day and the activity. Customers accept that normal wear and tear and accidental damage of clothing and property may occur during any outdoor activity.